Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Some Pretty Music I Love

I love music sooo much,and often have 8 tabs open to just youtube when I'm online.Finding new (to me!) songs and artists make me very happy.I thought I would share a few amazing songs I recently discovered.

"A Fine Frenzy" is so good.I had heard of it a while back,but never checked out their music till a month or so ago.


The song "Edelweiss" is not new to me at all,as "The Sound of Music" has been a favorite since I was a child,but the band "The Honey Trees" is.I suggest the song "Love and Loss",also.(This song always reminds me of the small white kitten I named after it when I was eight. )


I've loved Christina Perri for quite a while,and her new song for "Breaking Dawn" is so sweet.Even if you dislike that book and movie series,this song is worth a listen.The music video is beautiful,too.I love her gown,and all those candles makes me want to fill a big empty room with tea lights!

1 comment:

Mckenzie Jean said...

Love those songs, so much!!! Thanks so much for sharing the music video's for them. Isn't it strange how people look so different than you imagine the do?!