Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Etsy Shop Is Back! :)

So I thought I would let you all know that my etsy shop is back.I'm pretty happy about that! :D
I ended up getting the flu Sunday,so I've been kinda knocked off my feet,and will probably be recovering for the rest of the week.
But I have some new items I've made,and will take photos of them and list them on etsy once I feel better and the weather is nice.
Here is a pic I got before of some hairpins I made a few weeks ago.I made some with clear seed beads and gold color wire,too.It's like the "Blossoming Branch" hair combs,but as hairpins.

Dainty Ivory and Silver Wire Wrapped Blossoming Branch Hairpins-Set of 3
Then I made some hairpins like these,but in different color combinations.Clear crystal with gold wire,champagne crystal with gold,purple and silver,and a few others.

Crystal and Silver Wire-wrapped Hairpins.Set of 5
I've made some other things,too,but I'll let that be a surprise! ;)

4 comments:

My Dream Canvas said...

Hi, Just stumbled upon your blog and really like it. I look forward to seeing you at My Dream Canvas :-)

Bubble My Licorice said...

aw this pins are so cute :)
I love them!

fruit name in hindi said...

fruit name in hindi

Learn English language said...

Learn English language