Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Anonymous Spam Comments Can Sometimes Be Hilarious

Ever since I made it so anonymous comments can be made on my blog,I've had quite a few spam comments which generally made no sense whatsoever and I usually ignore them unless they aren't in the spam folder and need to be deleted.Well,a few days ago I got one of those,and found this particular one really amusing.
Here's what it said:
"Hello to child on this bad forum. Skedaddle to me start myself. I am doktor and i am event this site :
diziler
Waiting after all these friends.
Regards"

2 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

YIKES!!!!!!!!!! Oh how I wish these spam comments would not exist!!!

HI JENNIFER! HOW ARE YA? Thank you for coming over! Off I run to school....be well! Anita

Dawn said...

Hahahaha. That is a fantastic spam comment. I've gotten some of those myself. They sometimes bother me, but sometimes I get a kick out of them. Once, I had someone offer to advertise wind farm energy on my blog. WHY? Because I'm from Iowa? That had to be the only thing.