Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mustard Yellow Vintage Corduroy Hair Flower Collection

Today I wanted to share with you some of my hair pieces made out of vintage corduroy.I got gotten the fabric from a friend,and was wondering whether to make clothes,or hair pieces..well,the hair clips won.lol.

I started off with making one for myself,and LOVED it.I wear it a lot.Here it is.




And here are a few that are in my etsy shop.I have a few more different ones not shown here there,too.If you would like one custom made for you,I have some more fabric left over and would be happy to do that. :)
Marigold Corduroy Hair Flower with Olive Green Crystals



Small Mustard Yellow Corduroy Flower with Aqua Crystals Hair Barrette





Large Mustard Yellow Corduroy Flower Hair Clip with Beaded Glass Pearl Center


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer that corduroy flower clip is divine!! Also in answer to my blog post how is your hand sewn dress going?

Jennifer Vance said...

Thanks! :)
It's going pretty good.I'm almost done with the top part,and once I'm done,I will post pics of it.Hopefully within a few days!
If you'd like to see a post from when i just started on it,here it is..
http://lifeismorethanbeads.blogspot.com/2011/01/coral-dress-post-1.html
I'll drop a note on your blog once i've made more progress later if you want.

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE said...

Excellent choice that you've chosen to make hairpieces. Love the colour!!!